A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Skinner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skinner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon E. Skinner practice?
Dr. Shannon Skinner practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Skinner, Dr. Shanon Skinner