Learn more about Dr. Shannon Smiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Smiley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smiley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smiley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Smiley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Smiley graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Smiley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Smiley MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Smiley practice?
- Dr. Shannon Smiley has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Smiley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.