A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Smiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smiley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smiley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Smiley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Smiley graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Smiley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Smiley MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Smiley practice?
- Dr. Shannon Smiley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Smiley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.