A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Smiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smiley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smiley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Smiley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Smiley graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Smiley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Smiley MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Smiley practice?
- Dr. Shannon Smiley has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Smiley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.