A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Lea Smith FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Shannon Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Smith practices Ophthalmology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Ophthalmologists.