A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Comley Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Comley Sood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Comley Sood, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Comley Sood graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Comley Sood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Marie Comley Sood DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shannon M. Comley Sood practice?
- Dr. Shannon Comley Sood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Comley Sood practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Endocrinologists.