A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Tighe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Tighe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Tighe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tighe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tighe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tighe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon M. Tighe practice?
Dr. Shannon Tighe practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.