A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Tilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Tilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Tilly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilly graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Liz Tilly MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Tilly practice?
- Dr. Shannon Tilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Tilly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.