A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Valenzuela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valenzuela
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valenzuela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Valenzuela, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Valenzuela has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Valenzuela MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Valenzuela practice?
- Dr. Shannon Valenzuela has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Valenzuela practices Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Pulmonologists.