Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
My Beautifully Honest Caring Doctor show details My Beautifully Honest Caring Doctor
by Vincent Sercel on Oct 22nd, 2014

I first met her after being sent by my primary care Doctor after a CAT Scan with results of a lung mass. She treated me with respect, honesty, and in a caring manner. She was the first Doctor to tell me I had lung cancer and because of her gentle caring heart she will be the one I trust with my care now and until I am gone. She has made a diagnosis of Stage 4 lung cancer bearable by just knowing I have placed my care in her hands. I know just by her professional caring manner I am being treated, cared for, and will eventually succumb to this disease with dignity. I would only wish everyone could have been so blessed to be under her care.

Great lung doc--cares about her patients! show details Great lung doc--cares about her patients!
by frogduster on Oct 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

My father was treated for Valley Fever (a neat lung thing) and cancer. Dr. Valenzuela was caring, supportive, and thorough. She answered all of our questions, and also treats my mother for COPD. We would recommend her highly.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com