A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Vaughn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Vaughn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Vaughn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Shannon Vaughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Vaughn practices Family Medicine near Rockmart, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, GA.
See Rockmart Family Physicians.