A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Vaughn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Vaughn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Vaughn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Joe Vaughn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon J. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Shannon Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Vaughn practices Family Medicine near Rome, GA.
See Rome Family Physicians.