A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Vitelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Vitelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Vitelli, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitelli graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vitelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon L Vitelli DO is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Vitelli practice?
- Dr. Shannon Vitelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Vitelli practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Trappe, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.