A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wong has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Mitchel Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon M. Wong practice?
- Dr. Shannon Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Wong practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.