Dr. Shannon Zamboni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Zamboni?

February 14th, 2014

WONDERFUL doctor

Dr Zamboni is a wonderful doctor...modern and up-to-date. I have several issues at once and she addressed them all...took her time explaining and listening....very easy to talk to....not intimidating at all - very approachable and nice. Took her time with me and I was not rushed. Looking forward to a long relationship with this doctor and the whole Ralston Family of physicians.

March 17th, 2012

waited 4 hours for my appointment

After waiting 30 days for this appointment, I waited 4 hours in an uncomfortable overcrowded waiting room with chairs bound together to fit more people. Sometimes, there were not enough chairs for the waiting patients. The staff said I couldn't leave, without risking losing my appointment, but they never told me the length of time I would be waiting. When I went in, they took my height and weight off my drivers license, (even though I have osteoporosis in my family and have NEVER had my height measured) and she left the room, without doing the checkup. I was not allowed to sign end of life directives, even though they had offered it at the time I requested the appointment. They sent me a bill and I explained the check up was paid for by insurance and the office manager yelled at me and said she did not do a check up. I said that was what I came for, and would she be kind enough to perform the service that she charged my insurance for? They said NO, she would not make it right unless I paid twice, which I am unwilling to do as why would I trust her to get it right the second time? Since she would not make it right, I feel I have wasted my time and money and still need to find a competent physician.

September 22nd, 2010

dr.Z is a good dr., and will not hesitate to refer to a specialist if needed. also,she makes sure any test that's needed gets prescribed so she can make an accurate diagnosis. some of the office staff seems under pressure....but that's better than the doctor being pressured :). being able to see the dr. on a walk in is invaluable to me.

July 17th, 2008

Great GP!

Dr. Zamboni has been my GP for 2 yrs now and has been the GP for my dad for several more. I have been very pleased with her care. She is willing to listen to what you have to say and to take into consideration some people do know their own bodies! She also caught an ear infection/problem that my ENT did not take care of.

May 4th, 2017