Dr. Shanon Forseter MD Patient Reviews

April 3rd, 2016
I absolutely love Dr. Forester, he cares about his patients. He called me personally within 2 days of my results, (which was good). He could have had his staff do it but he called personally himself.

February 16th, 2015
Exceptional Doctor with an amazing office staff. He has delivered two of my babies.

November 13th, 2014
Dr. Forseter is very cool! If you want a stuffy, boring doctor, then go to one of the hundreds available in the area. Dr. Forseter, on the other hand, has successfully made me laugh, even in between labor contractions. If you want a thorough, knowledgeable doctor who is both funny and who will do whatever it takes for a happy, healthy mom and baby, then I recommend him. Plus, although his office always seems to be filled with patients, I have never once had trouble getting an appointment or waited too long. Well done, Dr. F.!

January 21st, 2014
I research the best OBGYN in Saint Louis due to a 1st bad experience and Dr. Shannon was the best Dr I could ask for. He always listens to my concerns and my husband's million questions. His staff are also great and professional and are always there to help with any concern you may have. I highly recommend him. I never waited more than 15minutes to see him. Thank you!

September 20th, 2013
Such a humble doctor
Dr. Forseter is a cool breeze of air when it comes to his knowledge of the women's health , each and every one of the staff members are extremely helpful and go above and beyond to assist. Another great thing about Dr.Forseter is that you get to see him each and every-time personally he doesn't believe in assistants doing what he is paid to do, I'm not sure how he makes time but he calls all his patients with lab results himself and when you need to reach him he is there no matter what; I called him at 4 o'clock in the morning upon my waking him he immediately became alert to the situation at hand asked me what hospital I was at called this hospital and told them to release me, Barnes West County had misdiagnosed a healthy pregnancy as a miscarriage and it was so strange because Dr. Forseter never believed this to be true he had hope even when I had given in to this news he was right !!!! Sure enough the next day there was a healthy embryo growing , with all this being said give this OB a try he just doesn't care about pregnant patients either he makes sure all women that are seen are treated with the utmost respect and that whatever needs addressing is addressed in a very expeditious manner.Sorry for my review being so wordy you all but when I think of how well I have been cared for I am at a loss of words on how to explain how grateful I am .

June 8th, 2013
Best OBGYN
Everytime I think of my delivery experience, I think of the best OB, Dr. Shanon Forseter. I was recommended by so many people. I tell everyone about Dr. Forseter.

May 26th, 2013
***WARNING HOT HEAD****
His prenatals were awesome. He was a good listener and laid back. However, when it came time to birth, he had a hot temper. He bullied us and was very vigorous with his internal exam. I felt verbally abused in this vulnerable time of my life. My labor completely stalled because of my fear of this side of him I had never seen before. He is overworked and stressed out which is only what I saw when I went into labor. Even our nurse was upset and suggested using the house doctor. After doing some research, I found out that the community of birth workers have had a 50/50 experience with him. Most of them have bad bad stories. His mental state is unreliable, and his internal exams are very painful; even when told that it hurt, he still continues. If you want a natural childbirth, you will get it but at the expense of verbal and physical abuse...HE IS NOT WORTH IT!

May 7th, 2013
wonderful doctor and great office staff
Dr. forseter helped me through a devastating loss that could not have been prevented. He is a wonderful doctor and thanks to his medical service I went on to have a health pregnancy. I continue to be an gyn patient as his staff is warm and caring. He is willign to look outside of the box with procedures and is all around a great doctor.

April 21st, 2013
The best
Doc Forster has been so kind to me throughout this last year. I've lost a few pregnancies and had a few complications and I've always felt like he was on my side 100%. He's compassionate and truly there for you in all ways. His staff is also so kind, when I called to schedule a D&C, which was a painful experience, his nurse told comforted me and was so so sweet. I felt like she was holding my hand through the phone. :)

February 28th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor!!!
Dr.Shaming A. Forseter is a wonderful & caring doctor. For sure would definitely will use Dr. Forseter, again maybe sooner than later. :0)

April 30th, 2012
they are awesome
The wait time is always under 5 min. The entire staff is friendly and kind. Dr. Forseter has a wonderful sense of humor, and it made everything much easier to deal with. Best Ob/Gyn I have EVER been to.

February 26th, 2012