A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanon Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanon Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanon Dail Smith MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Occupational Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shanon D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Shanon Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanon Smith practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Occupational Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Rock Springs, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE.
See Rock Springs Internists, Rock Springs Infectious Disease Doctors, Rock Springs Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Rock Springs Radiologists.