A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanon Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanon Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanon Dail Smith MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Occupational Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shanon D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Shanon Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanon Smith practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Occupational Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Rock Springs, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE.
See Rock Springs Internists, Rock Springs Infectious Disease Doctors, Rock Springs Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Rock Springs Radiologists.