A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanon Takaoka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanon Takaoka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takaoka
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takaoka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanon Takaoka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Takaoka graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Takaoka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanon Tsukie Takaoka MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanon T. Takaoka practice?
- Dr. Shanon Takaoka has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanon Takaoka practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists, Honolulu Pulmonologists, Honolulu Critical Care Practitioners, and Honolulu Sleep Medicine Doctors.