Dr. Shanta Bajaj MD is female, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanta Bajaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Kings George`s Med Coll.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
- Forest Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bajaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shanta Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shanta Bajaj practice?
Dr. Shanta Bajaj practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.