A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanta Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanta Bajaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajaj
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanta Bajaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bajaj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanta Bajaj MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shanta Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Shanta Bajaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanta Bajaj practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.