A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanta Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanta Bajaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajaj
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bajaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanta Bajaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bajaj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanta Bajaj MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shanta Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Shanta Bajaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanta Bajaj practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.