A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanta Henderson-Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson-Powell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson-Powell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanta Henderson-Powell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson-Powell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Henderson-Powell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Grove Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanta Pearl Henderson-Powell MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shanta P. Henderson-Powell practice?
- Dr. Shanta Henderson-Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanta Henderson-Powell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Catonsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Catonsville Psychiatrists.