Learn more about Dr. Shanta Mahmudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanta Mahmudi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmudi
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mahmudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanta Mahmudi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmudi graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahmudi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital - Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanta Mahmudi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanta Mahmudi practice?
- Dr. Shanta Mahmudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanta Mahmudi practices Family Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Family Physicians.