A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanta Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Purcell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanta Agnes Purcell MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanta A. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Shanta Purcell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanta Purcell practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.