A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanta Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Purcell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purcell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shanta A. Purcell practice?
Dr. Shanta Purcell practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Family Physicians, Baltimore General Practitioners, and Baltimore Pediatricians.