Learn more about Dr. Shantanu Bishwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shantanu Bishwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishwal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishwal graduated from S. C. B. Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shantanu Bishwal MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shantanu Bishwal practice?
- Dr. Shantanu Bishwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shantanu Bishwal practices Rheumatology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pocono, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Rheumatologists.