Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shantanu Bishwal
Dr. Shantanu Bishwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA, with another office in Mount Pocono, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bishwal is affiliated with Shamokin Area Community Hospital, Geisinger Medical Center/Danville and Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. Dr. Bishwal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shantanu Bishwal has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shantanu Bishwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Dr. Alison Brodginski
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Wilkes Barre, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Jennifer Hosterman
Wilkes Barre, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Militza Suarez-Favetta
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Wilkes Barre, PA 0 mi31