Learn more about Dr. Shantanu Bishwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shantanu Bishwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishwal graduated from S. C. B. Medical College.
Dr. Bishwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shantanu Bishwal practice?
Dr. Shantanu Bishwal practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Adult Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Tunkhannock, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists, Wilkes Barre Rheumatologists, and Wilkes Barre Family Physicians.