A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shantha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shantha Venkat Rao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shantha V. Rao practice?
- Dr. Shantha Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shantha Rao practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Albany, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians and San Pablo Internists.