A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shantharam Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shantharam Pai is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shantharam Pai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Pai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shantharam Ramesh Pai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shantharam R. Pai practice?
- Dr. Shantharam Pai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shantharam Pai practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians.