A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shantharam Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shantharam Pai is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pai
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Pai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shantharam Pai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Pai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shantharam Ramesh Pai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shantharam R. Pai practice?
- Dr. Shantharam Pai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shantharam Pai practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors.