Psychiatrists

1550 Park Ave
Ste 102
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
732-561-6851
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Dr. Dhezian has been a literal lifersaver  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr.Cheian has been a true Godsend. When no one else would listen to me, including my GP, who actually dismissed me as a "med seeker" when al I wanted was to be normal, she took the time to actualy listen to me , discuss my symptoms, check in on me, and continues to suppport me in a ,most comforting way. My condition is familial and ahe also treats another member of my family in a totally non-judgemental way. I have made such progress in less than a year, her fees are very reasonable, and I can always get an appointment.GB

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Horrible Doctor =========== I wonder if she was taught about the Hippocratic Oath. I missed one appointment , due to circumstances outside my control , and that was all it took for me to recognize she has no empathy whatsoever . I don't think that is too much to ask , in fact, that is the minimum requirement for a doctor. I would have been fine and content if I got a call from her office inquiring about my health, if I was ok , but all I got was letter after letter demanding a paltry $25 no show fee and not ONE question about by mental state. I was having a severe breakdown at the time, so I am thankful for the serendipity of discovering this about her and switching to a real Doctor who actually cares about their patients.

|  Impressive  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

She was able to diagnose me and treat me so that my problem is manageable. That was a first for me, and it's improved my life significantly. Her office staff is extremely helpful and courteous.