Psychiatrist

Jan 6th, 2016

Marcus LaQuer need you

Really doesn't Care show details Really doesn't Care
Dec 17th, 2014

I never write reviews but this one i feel compelled. I've been seeing Dr Chezian for years, I have wanted to change due to her scrip writing practically as your sitting down. I had concerns about certain meds, she would say give it some more time, ok 40 pounds later then i was even more depressed. Not sleeping, terrible anxiety. Cut to the chase, I started 2 self harm again, something I haven't done since I was a kid. then went into a clinic twice. The first time was a week before my appointment w/her which my husband canceled & from what he told me he wasn't nice about it. She did not how ever ask how I was doing

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Dec 7th, 2011

Horrible Doctor =========== I wonder if she was taught about the Hippocratic Oath. I missed one appointment , due to circumstances outside my control , and that was all it took for me to recognize she has no empathy whatsoever . I don't think that is too much to ask , in fact, that is the minimum requirement for a doctor. I would have been fine and content if I got a call from her office inquiring about my health, if I was ok , but all I got was letter after letter demanding a paltry $25 no show fee and not ONE question about by mental state. I was having a severe breakdown at the time, so I am thankful for the serendipity of discovering this about her and switching to a real Doctor who actually cares about their patients.

Impressive show details Impressive
Oct 26th, 2011

She was able to diagnose me and treat me so that my problem is manageable. That was a first for me, and it's improved my life significantly. Her office staff is extremely helpful and courteous.