Dr. Shanthi Chezian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 8th, 2016
Good but not the best
I am unable to judge her completely. But the way she asked about my past , feelings and questions were like filling out a questioniare. i Understand that she is trying to get to the condition i have but i expected a doctor treating a physcology patient in a more delegate manner.. Cannot blame her being a physciatrist and cannot try to give or help get solutions emotionally. But wish she had a little more compassion rather than being rigid. These patients need compassion and care .

August 5th, 2016
Find someone else.
Find someone else

December 17th, 2014
Really doesn't Care
I never write reviews but this one i feel compelled. I've been seeing Dr Chezian for years, I have wanted to change due to her scrip writing practically as your sitting down. I had concerns about certain meds, she would say give it some more time, ok 40 pounds later then i was even more depressed. Not sleeping, terrible anxiety. Cut to the chase, I started 2 self harm again, something I haven't done since I was a kid. then went into a clinic twice. The first time was a week before my appointment w/her which my husband canceled & from what he told me he wasn't nice about it. She did not how ever ask how I was doing

December 7th, 2011
Horrible Doctor
Horrible Doctor =========== I wonder if she was taught about the Hippocratic Oath. I missed one appointment , due to circumstances outside my control , and that was all it took for me to recognize she has no empathy whatsoever . I don't think that is too much to ask , in fact, that is the minimum requirement for a doctor. I would have been fine and content if I got a call from her office inquiring about my health, if I was ok , but all I got was letter after letter demanding a paltry $25 no show fee and not ONE question about by mental state. I was having a severe breakdown at the time, so I am thankful for the serendipity of discovering this about her and switching to a real Doctor who actually cares about their patients.

October 26th, 2011
Impressive
She was able to diagnose me and treat me so that my problem is manageable. That was a first for me, and it's improved my life significantly. Her office staff is extremely helpful and courteous.