A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Gopi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Gopi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Gopi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gopi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi R Gopi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi R. Gopi practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Gopi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shanthi Gopi practices Pediatrics near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Joliet Pediatricians.