3.0

Very Dismissive/Horrible Bedside Manner show details Very Dismissive/Horrible Bedside Manner
Nov 25th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Kumar's for 3 years ONLY because of insurance restrictions. The last 8 months I opted to go to Urgent Care and bypass her all together and have since found a new Dr. If you're not of Indian decent, don't expect quality care. If you make an appointment and have multiple symptoms, pick your poison. She will only discuss 1 problem per visit. It is easy to get an appointment, when she's in the office, 2-3 days out of the week. I make a concerted effort to always be at least 15 minutes early to my appointments, she would always be 15 minutes late. One instance I was the first appointment on her schedule for the day and she was 30 minutes late. Every diagnosis for every symptom I had was, lose weight. TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW. Cold bedside manner, she will only spend 10 minutes at the most, hence the 1 diagnosis per visit, NO FOLLOW UP FOR ANYTHING. If you're restricted by insurance like I was, keep at it, do you're homework, you DO have choices.

The Worst Dr in Mo show details The Worst Dr in Mo
Oct 25th, 2013

I have been in the medical field for 28 years and know over 2000 Drs in Mo and Illinois and I have never encountered a Dr as rude and uncaring as Dr. Kumar. She should be fired as the Dr for Surrey Place. I asked her a question about my mom's medicine and rudely said to ask the nurse and walked out.