A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Mogali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Mogali, Adult and Addiction Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Mogali, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogali graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mogali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Columbia University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi Mogali MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi Mogali practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Mogali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanthi Mogali practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See New York Psychiatrists.