A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Prakash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Prakash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Prakash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Ridgelake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi Prakash MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi Prakash practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Prakash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanthi Prakash practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.