Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Prakash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prakash
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prakash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Prakash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prakash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Ridgelake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi Prakash MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi Prakash practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Prakash has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanthi Prakash practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.