Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Prakash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prakash
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prakash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Prakash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prakash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Ridgelake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi Prakash MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi Prakash practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Prakash has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanthi Prakash practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.