Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shanthi Prakash
Dr. Shanthi Prakash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Prakash is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. Dr. Prakash has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shanthi Prakash has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Shanthi Prakash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Soordal Prakash
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Andrew Martin
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.21 mi11
Dr. Elzbieta Wozniak
Sarasota, FL 0.24 mi44