A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Reddy, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi G Reddy MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shanthi Reddy practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.