A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Shakamuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Shakamuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Shakamuri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakamuri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shakamuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Bon Secours Memorial Reg. Med. Ctr.
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi Prasad Shakamuri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi P. Shakamuri practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Shakamuri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shanthi Shakamuri practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Thief River Falls, MN and Fosston, MN.
See Newark Surgeons.