A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Subbiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Subbiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Subbiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subbiah graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Subbiah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi Subbiah MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi Subbiah practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Subbiah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shanthi Subbiah practices Internal Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Clementon, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists.