A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanthi Thangam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanthi Thangam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanthi Thangam, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thangam graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanthi Thangam MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shanthi Thangam practice?
- Dr. Shanthi Thangam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shanthi Thangam practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Midland Psychiatrists and Midland Child Psychiatrists.