A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanti Eswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanti Eswaran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eswaran
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eswaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanti Eswaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eswaran graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Eswaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanti Eswaran MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shanti Eswaran practice?
- Dr. Shanti Eswaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanti Eswaran practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.