A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanti Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanti Krishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanti Krishnan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Krishnan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chester County Hospital, West Chester, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanti Krishnan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shanti Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Shanti Krishnan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shanti Krishnan practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.