Dr. Shanti Krishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shanti Krishnan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shanti Krishnan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2016

Dr. Krishnan has been our pediatrician since my daughters were born, and she is excellent. She really knows my girls, and has always been 100% accurate in her diagnoses. She takes her time with them, is very thorough and has even gotten to know our family as a whole, which is very important. My girls are very comfortable with her, which I know will help tremendously as we are soon to hit the teenage years when they (and I!) will have a million questions. Best pediatrician out there; I would recommend her in every facet.

April 3rd, 2013

Dr. Krishnan is very personable and caring. She has great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. She really takes the time to get to know patients and their families, and to cover preventive advice as well as current problems. We have seen a lot of different doctors for our family over the years, and she is my favorite! The only problem is that she is quite popular and her appointments can fill up quickly, so we book our checkups well in advance.

November 27th, 2016