A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanti Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanti Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Tver State Medical Academy. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Healthcare Center-St. C
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanti Singh MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanti Singh practice?
- Dr. Shanti Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanti Singh practices Internal Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists.