A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanti Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanti Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanti Thomas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Thomas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanti Thomas MD is a female Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shanti Thomas practice?
- Dr. Shanti Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanti Thomas practices Medical Oncology near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Oncologists.