A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanti Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanti Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanti Thomas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Thomas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanti Thomas MD is a female Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shanti Thomas practice?
- Dr. Shanti Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shanti Thomas practices Medical Oncology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Southgate Oncologists.