Internists

545 Branson Landing Blvd
Ste 407
Branson, MO 65616
417-335-7020
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 25th, 2012

I trust Dr. Yerra complely. She has always acted in my best interest and is has been totally honest. If you want a good doctor go to Dr. Yerra. I will have no other.

Sep 26th, 2011

The staff is fine. Dr. Yerra is polite. She never suggested that I see a parkensin specialist, but after two years of problems a nurse at church told me that the AMA says people with my condition should see a specialist three to four times a year. I got my own specialist but kept Dr. Yerra as my primary. When I was in the hospital, the specialist would order something and Dr. yerra would come by later and change the orders. Eventually my grandson got me to get another primary.

|  Really like personality...but  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

Dr. Yerra is horrible. If you never have anything but a common cold she will be great...but anything more complicated, your in trouble. I agree with another users comment that she does not like to be questioned...and would add that she tries to dictate to specialist what she wants of their expertise rather than allow them to do their job. Would not recommend to anyone.

|  Improper Diagnosis and Treatment  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2010

Dr. Yerra treated me very poorly. When I disagreed with her diagnosis I was told I could go to the "Mayo Clinic" or "John Hopkins" and be told the same thing. I ended up in another healthcare facility because she gave my file a specific marking that said I don't pay my bills - the billing department disagreed with her but nothing could be done. After going to a different hospital system I found the correct diagnosis and proved she was completely off-base. I have been healthy for two years after being mis-diagnosed for seven years. I recommend that NO ONE goes to this doctor ... she is dangerous and has a malicious attitude to her patients if they disagree with her.

by Helen on Feb 16th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Yerra. She has always accurately diagnosed my ailments and referred me to a specialist as needed.

Jan 20th, 2010

If you are looking for a doctor that will put your best interests first, go to Dr. Yerra. She is the most excellent doctor that I have ever been to. She has an excellent bedside manner and makes you feel that all your concerns and questions are valid.

Dec 14th, 2009

Dr. Yerra's staff are very profesional and caring but Dr. Yerra herself is a poor doctor. She takes nothing said by the patient seriously and makes inaccurate declarations because of this. Do not go to her if you need anythign beyond a check up.