A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shantilal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shantilal Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shantilal Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shantilal S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shantilal S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shantilal Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shantilal Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Cardiologists.