Learn more about Dr. Shantilal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shantilal Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shantilal Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shantilal S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shantilal S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shantilal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shantilal Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Cardiologists.