A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanyn Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanyn Lancaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanyn Lancaster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lancaster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanyn Colleen Lancaster MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shanyn C. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Shanyn Lancaster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanyn Lancaster practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Menomonee Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Family Physicians and Menomonee Falls Sports Medicine Doctors.