A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shao Fen Sherry Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shao Fen Sherry Huang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shao Fen Sherry Huang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shao Fen Sherry Huang practice?
- Dr. Shao Fen Sherry Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Shao Fen Sherry Huang practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.