A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shao Jiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shao Jiang, Pediatric Plastic/Cleft Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shao Jiang, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiang graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jiang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Mercy Hospital - South
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shao Jiang MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shao Jiang practice?
- Dr. Shao Jiang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shao Jiang practices Plastic Surgery near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Leawood Surgeons.