Dr. Kathy Tan MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Brooklyn, NY

1.1

July 20th, 2012
kathy tan is one of the rudest doctor I have ever met. I am 5'2" weighs 115lbs and she calls me overweight. She doesn't let me finish telling my problems. She jumps into conclusions about my situation. I have knee problems, I already know that the problem is caused by muscle weakness, she told me to basically sit as much as possible and rest, however she also says I have to lose weight to put less stress on my knees. That in itself is a contradiction. She is rough with patients. She can care less. Skip her and find someone better.

August 24th, 2011
After outgrowing my pediatrician, I have been seeking the right doctor for my primary care. Three years, and six doctors later, I come across Dr. Kathy Tan. She is easily the WORST out of all the doctors I have had in my lifetime. (My chronic condition requires me to visit doctors regularly, so I have much experience) She is rude, dismissive, inconsiderate, unknowledgeable, impatient and just does not care for her patients. She also clearly missed out on learning some bedside manner! During my visit, I began to realize Dr. Tan is someone who pursued a career as a doctor for the dollar signs and status, NOT because she truly cares about human beings.