A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shapour Golshani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shapour Golshani, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shapour Golshani, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Golshani graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Golshani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shapour Danl Golshani MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shapour D. Golshani practice?
- Dr. Shapour Golshani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shapour Golshani practices Surgery and Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons and Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons.