A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shapour Mirmanesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shapour Mirmanesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shapour Mirmanesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirmanesh graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mirmanesh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shapour S Mirmanesh MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shapour S. Mirmanesh practice?
- Dr. Shapour Mirmanesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shapour Mirmanesh practices Internal Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colebrook, NH.
See Marlton Internists.