Shara Peets MD Patient Reviews

1.2

April 19th, 2010
Awful
Awful, She has a horrible bed side manor. I do not recommend!

March 24th, 2010
Army wife
Very,very disappointed, Staff rescheduled my appointment not even apologizing.Military families don't take this as your provider or Dr. Peets maybe there's a problem with your staff.That staff who'se taking the schedule.'Cuz they tried to re schedule my sons appointment too.

March 12th, 2010
Terrible
Terrible office. Disorganized- have been calling them for over 3 weeks to update a referral to my endocrinologist, finally went into the office today and their response was to pull all referrals and say I am not there. Looking through, they had misspelled my name while having my accurate phone number. Instead of calling me to confirm my name they sat on their butts even though I left 4+ messages over past couple of weeks. This may result in my endo visit not being covered b/c this office is lazy.

August 12th, 2009
Don't Recommend
I chose this doctor because she was accepting new patients and she was recommended by a nice gentleman in the Tricare office. I suppose some people had good experiences with her but all of mine were not so good. Most importantly, I had trouble getting test results from the office and when the results were given to me, I was given incorrect information (negative vs. positive) by the office staff. It wasnt until I requested my medical records 4 months later that I found out the correct test results. My first visit was on a very snowy Oct morning and employees had not shown up for work. Everything from my visit was written on a blank peice of computer paper and was probably never seen again. Appointments were also continually rescheduled by the staff and the only notice I would receive was by mail. I was never able to keep the appointments due to prior arrangements.In the 10 months that I used this doctor as a PCP - i was told she was on vacation 3 times when I needed to schedule an appointment. And, finally - if you have a prescription for Ambien and are considering this doctor - I do not recommend her as she will not refill your prescription. You will likely be referred to Mental Health and in that area - youre looking at a 4 month waiting list. My recommendation is to opt for on post housing so that you can use Guthrie Medical Clinic.