A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharad Ghate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Ghate is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Ghate, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghate graduated from Miraj Med Coll, Shivaji Univ, Miraj, Maharashtra, India.
Dr. Ghate has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Bhalchandra Ghate MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharad B. Ghate practice?
- Dr. Sharad Ghate has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Ghate practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.