Dr. Sharad Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharad Jain?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Sharad Jain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2013

Perhaps this Dr. had the best intentions as regards to my care but unfortunately it did not work out in my favor. When a patient complains of pain, the source of that pain should be looked into and addressed rather than covering up the symptoms with pain medications. Had this been the case...had a dr. listened...my situation could have had a much better outcome...not just for me but for my husband and young children that have had to watch me go through this. Shame on you for not listening & assuming that your clinical knowledge is always correct! Not all patients fit into the cookie cutter "treatment" prescribed. What happened to common sense & compassion?

May 25th, 2010

Wonderful doctor

I have seen Dr. Jain for almost 5 years, and he is a very carrying, compassionate doctor. He stays for the visit until finishing answering all my questions in detail, and reviewing all my lab results with me. He many times gets back to me with more in depth answers and he consults with other specialists when needed. I feel that he truly cares about me and my health. He is a wonderful doctor.

December 18th, 2015