A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharad Jaitly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Jaitly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaitly
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jaitly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Jaitly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaitly graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Jaitly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Chandra Jaitly MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharad C. Jaitly practice?
- Dr. Sharad Jaitly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Jaitly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Cardiologists.