A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharad Jaitly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Jaitly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaitly graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Jaitly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Chandra Jaitly MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharad C. Jaitly practice?
- Dr. Sharad Jaitly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Jaitly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Cardiologists.