A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharad Kunnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Kunnath, Pediatrician Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Kunnath, BS, M.P.H., MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunnath graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kunnath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Devasia Kunnath BS, M.P.H., and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sharad D. Kunnath practice?
- Dr. Sharad Kunnath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharad Kunnath practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boys Town, NE.
See Boys Town Pediatricians and Boys Town Pediatric Specialists.