inactive

Sharad D Kunnath Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 6th, 2016
Wonderful physician
Treated my child with severe GI issues and helped us avoid a major surgery. Very grateful.

March 1st, 2016
Horrible Diagnostician
What a waste of time. I have a kid who's been throwing up for 2 months and hasn't been able to go to school. The doctor can't figure out what it is and says come back in a month?????

September 9th, 2013
frustrated mom
It is very frustrated to have a dog diagnose your child base on symptoms and no actual testing to determine the doctors suspicion. I was not impress and would not be going back to dr. kunnath because he did not take the time to diagnose a problem my daughter has been dealing with for a year. we are still struggling and do not know where to turn except read some reviews about doctors and pick from there. I wish it didn't have to be this way to get an accurate diagnosis.

July 10th, 2013
Thorough
We had been through many therapies and evaluation and were getting frustrated. He diagnosed my daughter's condition and explained it thoroughly and she has been doing much better. Glad to have him as our doctor.

May 3rd, 2013
Thorough
We came to Dr. Kunnath after having seen many specialists and finally he made the diagnosis of IBD which has changed our son's life. He is finally growing and doing so well. He has always taken time to explain the disease and medications in simple terms. We are really thankful.

April 29th, 2013
Poor patient communication
Not impressed with exanation of treatment or communication and openness to new ideas / treatments. Seems to treat by the book vs tailor to the individual patient's unique needs.

December 2nd, 2010
Kind and caring
Is one the few doctors who would call me personally to check on my son who has Crohn's disease. Truly impressed.

July 10th, 2010
caring doctor
was very caring and yet thorough with my son who was newly diagnosed Crohn's disease.

February 26th, 2010
Very kind and sympathetic
very empathatic with our child who had seen many specialists before. He took the time and went over all the studies. I feel like I could really trust him.